Training and Consultancy Packages
Sarah is an internationally recognised authority on key mental and physical health issues facing society; and effective, preventive, drugs education for parents and young people.
Her expertise in communications leads her to work with global corporations, smaller companies, charities and schools.
Sarah’s expert knowledge about drugs, compulsive behaviours, addiction and why young people and adults get trapped in self-harming patterns is second to none.
As the name says, we are passionate about Solutions – how people change from negative self-defeating behaviours and feelings to living positive, productive and happy lives.
Sarah is frequently invited to contribute at a strategic, national level here in the UK.
Our training projects are special because we personally tailor them to meet the needs of your organisation.
We can help you learn:
- about any specific/all the drugs humans use and abuse
- how their use might be impacting on your business; or placing your team members in danger
- how to spot the warning signs and tune in to the alarm bells
- how to manage impaired professionals
- how to reduce harms
- what treatment is and how it works
- understand drug use and the rituals that accompany them
- your own bespoke package
We can work with you to identify the gaps in your teams’ learning and our Outcomes are mapped to National Occupational Standards (formerly DANOS).
Sarah Graham Solutions certificates of attendance are issued for successful completion of our work together.